- Price: $24.95
Linren MP3 CD Burner 2.00Linren MP3 CD Burner is a CD-Burning software that enables you quickly and easily to create your own custom audio CDs from existing MP3 or WAV files on your system. The customized Audio CD can be played on your home Hi-Fi or car CD player or CD walkman.
Download Size:2.46 MB Supported OS:Win2000/Win7 x32/Win98/WinServer/WinVista/WinXP
- Download Buy Now
Linren MP3 CD Burner is a CD-Burning software that enables you quickly and easily to create your own custom audio CDs from existing MP3 or WAV files on your system. The customized Audio CD can be played on your home Hi-Fi or car CD player or CD walkman. What's more! No sound quality lost and quite easy! What you hear is what you get! With a pretty built-in mini-player, you can test the tracks before burning, which ensures that good quality tracks are burned into the CD-R. Why not download a trial version? It's free. Linren MP3 CD Burner can use all of your computer's processors.
How does it work?
Simply drag and drop the songs you want onto the main screen, hit the record button, and in a short time you will have a custom CD! With Linren MP3 CD Burner, you can choose to burn 74 or 80-minute audio CDs on either 74 or 80-minute CDR/RW discs. There is no need to convert to WAV! Your CD is burned directly saving your hard drive space.
What can I do with it?
Custom CDs! Make mixes to rock the x-mas party, make gifts for your friends, road trip tunes, hot date tunes, hey - you can even customize the CD cover! Replace your scratched CDs with CDs that you burn yourself from MP3s.
Windows 95, 98, 2000, NT, ME, XP, 2003, Vista, 7.
Burn Audio CD from MP3, WAV files on-the-fly. No additional temporary disc space is required.
Burn Audio CD in Disc-At-Once mode
Support most SCSI-3/MMC compatible CD Writer
Support for all sized CDR's.
Support most popular CD Recorders
Easy to use with intuitive user interface and drag-drop feature.
It runs well on all 32-bit Windows operating systems including Windows 95/98/NT/2000/ME/XP.
Built-in pretty mini player.
How to use Linren MP3 CD Burner
(1) Run Linren MP3 CD Burner from Windows program menu.
(2) Click the "Add Files" button to select the MP3 or WAV files that you want to burn. You can also select the MP3 and WAV files in Windows Explorer and then drag them to the program's main panel.
(3) Linren MP3 CD Burner has a built-in pretty mini player, the MP3 or WAV files can be played by double-clicking it or selecting it first then clicking the "Play" button.
(4) You can adjust the track position with the "Up" and "Down" buttons. The file's order in the main window is the track's order burned in the Audio CD.
(5) Clicking the "Burn Now!" button. If you are the first time to use this software, please have some test by checking the "Test Mode" radio button to prevent wasting CDRs.
(6) Linren MP3 CD Burner uses the *.MCB playlist file to save the Recording project. You can open *.MCB files to import your favorite playlist to the Recording project too.